Anthony J. Parsons, President
As President of Parsons GC Tony brings with him a full array of major construction project experience as well as 17+ years of successfully owning and operating Parsons GC. His passion started with a B.S. degree in Construction Engineering & Management (CnE '86) from Purdue University and is evidenced by successful and diverse project experiences such as the Palm Beach International Airport, MIA Tunnel project, Port Everglades Cargo Ship. Baptist Hospital, restaurants, commercial properties. Retail and luxury residences.
His focus as President of Parsons GC is developing a relationship with all clients, clarifying the owner’s vision and goals, and initiating a strategy for priority implementation. Tony walks the client through the process from first greeting to final walk through.
Primary responsibilities: client relations, owner goals and team management.
Dave Hamel, CFO, Treasurer, Principal – Miami, FL
• Parsons General Contractors, Inc. 2005-Present – Miami, FL
• Creative Masonry, Inc 1984-Present
– Miami, President/Owner –
Owner Operator with over $25,000,000 of masonry, brick, block, and glass block installations in a variety of project types including high rise, midrise, institutional, highway, hospital, residential, commercial, and retail
Charles Parsons, Operations Manager
• Parsons General Contractors LLC, 2017-Present – Raleigh, NC
• Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering & Management – N.C. State University 2016
• Barnhill Contracting 2014 – Roadway and Sitework – Raleigh, NC
• Holder Construction 2015 – North Hills Tower 2, 18 story high rise – North Hills Raleigh, NC
• Crowder Construction 2016 – Terrible Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansion – Fuquay, NC
Here at Parsons General Contractors, we are driven by faith and a commitment to serve. As children of God, we understand our call to serve others and to share our gifts and talents with those around us. Since being established in 1992, Anthony J. Parsons has served each of his clients with the respect and dignity deserved to everyone. Those employed by PGC are expected to treat each project as if it were their own, and every interaction as a testament to our mission.25+ years’ experience
Residential | Commercial | Renovations